Zerodha, India’s biggest discount broker has created a solid place for itself in the brokerage market. Based on Zerodha broker review, it has proved that the broker is offering the best and the most innovative trading platforms to its users. Let’s discuss all its trading platforms in detail today:
It is a flagship trading platform that was built in-house. Zerodha Kite is created using superior technology to fit in the requirements of all kinds of investors. This sleek trading and investment platform were created keeping modern needs in mind. With outstanding usability and revolutionary innovation, it makes investment super simple & also it is easy to place the Zerodha GTT orders.
Key Features of Zerodha Kite Include:
- Easy accessibility via Web and Mobile App
- Universal search instruments
- Advanced charting abilities
- Real-time widgets to get order alerts, live ticks, and more.
- A multilingual platform that supports 11 regional languages
- Sleek and smart user interface
It is the biggest mutual funds platform. It lets you purchase mutual funds from the asset management companies directly without commission passback. You can invest in over 2000 direct mutual funds using this platform.
Key Features of Zerodha Coin Include:
- Zero commission charged
- Free mutual fund investment facility
- Mutual funds are credited in Demat account directly
- SIP facility
- Reports like P&L visualization, capital gain statement, and more
- e-mandate facility to enable automatic SIP amount deduction
- Allows investment across various charges like FoF, hybrid, debt, equity, and more
Zerodha Console is a well-known back-office platform. This central dashboard offers in-depth analytics and reporting of your investment and trading activities. Using Zerodha Console, you can put withdrawal requests, view your portfolio, keep track of debits and credits using account statements, access multiple reports, and more. Find more information & guide about this platform on the LearnApp Zerodha video courses, online classes & more.
Key Features of Zerodha Console Include:
- Console breakdown to keep complete track of transfers, splits, corporate actions, and more
- View holding details and stock position using portfolio feature
- Download Tradebook by choosing the date and segment range
- Multi-dimensional insight via solid visualization
- Tax-ready reports like capital gain
It is a unique platform that offers option trading strategies. The Sensibull platform lets you trade with pre-determined risks. It offers you every possible trading strategy with details like profit percentage, ROI, and more that will help you choose the best one for you.
Key Features of Zerodha Sensibull Include:
- Options strategy builder
- Compare option strategies
- Access to improved option chain
- Evaluate your trade and position
- Options analyzer
- Events calendar
- Simulation trading strategy
- Advanced filters to find profitable strategies
This cloud-based tool lets you set up a price alert on contracts, futures, and stocks. With Zerodha Sentinel, As per the brokerage comparison, traders can set up rate alerts depending on their specific trading strategy with the Zerodha Sentinel.
Key Features of Zerodha Sentinel Include:
- Set basic price alerts
- Check out the history of triggered alerts
- Advanced alert setting using a combination of operators and attributes
- Equity SIP alerts can also be set
- Various data points for the alert settings
Zerodha Varsity offers lessons on the stock market that are simple to learn on the go. By comparing the brokers, we found that It is great for novices and those with minimum stock market trading knowledge.
Key Features of Zerodha Varsity include:
- Free education portal
- No need of login making it convenient and easily accessible
- A thorough presentation of every topic to make the learning procedure interesting
- Availability in PDF format lets users read content offline